Inter University Instrumentation Centre (IUIC) serve the research communities in all the Universities in Kerala by initiating advanced level research in various interdisciplinary areas which require state-of-the-art equipment facilities. The centre envisions to create highly sophisticated instrumental facilities and to develop qualified manpower in all interdisciplinary areas of science through advanced level knowledge and intellectual participation.
Events & Opportunities
- Second International Conference on Water (ICW 2016), Dec. 12-15, Kottayam
- Second International Conference on Frontiers of Mass Spectrometry (ICMS 2015), Dec.11-14, Kottayam
- National Workshop on Mass Spectrometry (NWMS-2015), Dec. 10-11, Kottayam
- Third International Conference on Membranes (ICM-2015), Aug. 21-24, Kochi
- National Workshop on Mass Spectrometry and Raman Microscopy (NWMR-2015), March, 27-28, Kottayam